Hiya, everybody! Today we’re rolling out so long-waited brill features of Mighty Grocery shopping list. Check ‘em out!
- Tax rate can now be provided for items in shopping list. Single click on “tax” field will iterate through available fixed options, long click will prompt for manual tax rate. Fixed options are configurable through App Menu –> Settings –> Tax Rates, where each line represents one of fixed Tax Rate (defaults are 0% and 13%).
- Currency sign ($, £, €, ¥) is taken from locale settings (Android Menu –> Settings –> Language & Keyboard –> Select locale).
- Decimal separator can be any symbol available on numeric keypad of your phone when prompted for price or weight. To display decimal value, either comma or point is used depending on your locale settings (see above).
- Pound Sterling and Pence are recognized as currency in voice recognition. I.e. if you say “Apples Two Pound Sterling Eighty Six Pence“, it will be recognized as Apples with the price of £2.86. Just a reminder, that “Dollars” and “Euros” were recognized in previous releases as well.
- Individual increase/decrease rates for an item can be changed with long click on increase or decrease button on Edit Item Details tab.
As always, looking forward to your suggestions!
Your Mighty Pocket Team.