Android Screenshots and Screen Capture in action

This video demonstrates some capabilities of Android Screenshots and Screen Capture tool to show a screen of an Android mobile phone.

This entry was posted in News and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Android Screenshots and Screen Capture in action

1. Vrinda says:

Great tool to capture screen shots. I even tried recording the real time activities on the phone scree using a screencasting tool. It works really well. Serves my purpose..

2. Vrinda says:

Hey.. i have installed this tool on my computer, but failed to install it on another computer. Followed the same procedure, but the android screen capture tool is not connecting to the handset

3. Kv Rajan says:

Does not work for my GTI-5500 Samsung Galaxy mobile with CyanogenMod 7 ROM.

I get a blank screen with the Android icon and nothing more.

Need some help to get it right !. OR does it not work for all phones ?

Kvr.

4. ralf says:

It does not work for my se x10 !some one can tell me why ?

5. Ajay says:

In DDMS the device is shown and I am able to do screen capture. But this application is showing “Disconnected” status and a black screen with Android icon.
    In File -> “Connect to handset” option is also disabled.
    I am using Windows 7 enterprise. Plz help..

6. Sumiya says:

Hey Alex,

do you have any idea why screenshot shows always in bright red color? Any solution for it?

I tried with DDMS as well it is red there too. Pls help

Thanks in advance

7. Lee says:

Looks like this has been out for a while now. Im interested in downloading but i noticed you said 1 frame per second? Any improvement on fps yet? I also noticed your video didn’t show an actual video in motion. I would really love for the video to be a little longer and include a recording and play back section. Thanks for your time.

• Alex says:

Lee, unfortunately low frame rate is a hardware limitation, nothing we can do the tool’s side.

• Dev says:

Alex,

I have Moto X 1st Gen 2013 which is X8 Computing enabled smartphone. I’m facing the same issue. The frame speed on the tool side is too slow and I doubt that Moto X is having any hardware limitations. Any other workaround/info?

Thanks in advance!

• Alex says:

Though Moto X is a powerful device, the bottleneck here is screen scanning and transferring screenshots through USB. I’d recommend using Chromecast for smooth screen cast on Android 4.4.2+.